- Economical light weight construction
- Light weight lining that is easy to install
- Available in a range of sizes including long sheets to minimise joints
- Certified for use in Green Star projects
- Available under opt-in Carbon Neutral Program
MastaShield is a standard plasterboard for internal wall linings. MastaShield is made from a core of gypsum sandwiched between two layers of heavy duty recycled paper. The face paper is coloured ivory ready for paint or wall paper finish.
MastaShield suits a wide range of standard applications for both residential and commercial buildings.
MastaShield has been independently certified by Global GreenTag to GreenRate Level A, recognised by the GBCA for Materials and VOC credits and by the NZGBC.
1200mm x 2400mm, 1200mm x 2700mm, 1200mm x 3000mm, 1200mm x 3600mm, 1200mm x 4200mm, 1200mm x 4800mm, 1200mm x 6000mm, 1275mm x 3600mm, 1275mm x 6000mm, 1350mm x 2400mm, 1350mm x 3000mm, 1350mm x 3600mm, 1350mm x 4200mm, 1350mm x 4800mm, 1350mm x 6000mm